Are you planning a work or leisure experience but finding it hard to make it happen? Life and work are busy, complex and full of competing demands on time, people and priorities, particularly when there is an overwhelming array of options from which to choose. At Evvoke Bespoke Experiences, we can do the research for you. We can work with you to understand your goals and then create an experience which will exceed your expectations.
We have sourced the most inspiring options, including guest speakers who are experts in their field of endeavour, beautiful locations, unique accommodation, challenging mind and body activities, as well as soothing relaxations!
Here are some examples to inspire you!
- Corporate Senior Executive Retreat – 3 days – learn how to care for your brain and body to achieve greater productivity and lifelong health and well-being – start in the city of your choice, with a dinner and facilitated discussion about the importance of brain health; travel to a country retreat to spend 2.5 days connecting with nature, exercising, meditating and learning about nutrition and the importance of stimulating your mind and body for long-term health and well-being
- Taste of Tasmania – 8 days – city, beach, food, wine, walking and heritage – staying in heritage accommodation in Hobart, with an unforgettable paddock-to-plate food experience; day trips to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) and Port Arthur convict settlement, followed by a stay in convict-era cottages, walking, local distillery experience and chef-cooked meal in your own surroundings
- Beautiful Brisbane and Beyond – 5 days – city, mountains, food, wine and walking – staying in an iconic boutique hotel, with some great dining adventures and opportunities to enjoy Brisbane’s wonderful sub-tropical climate; followed by 4 days walking through rainforests and awe-inspiring mountainous scenery combined with “glamping” and a country lodge experience. Combine this with yoga and/or creativity workshops to make this a truly mind-expanding and body-extending experience
- Sophisticated Sydney – 4 days – city, beach, food, wine, shopping and relaxing – enjoying the history of Sydney by staying in an intimate heritage hotel, sampling some of the best food, wine, views and shopping indulgences Sydney has to offer; topped off with a seaplane trip to a seaside oasis for a couple of days of glorious relaxation. Combine this with some yoga and meditation to re-set your busy mind and body
- Moody Melbourne – 4 days – city, food, wine, theatre, walking – Melbourne’s laneways are a haven for edgy, boutique accommodation, amazing restaurants and bars and interesting shops; combined with a food and wine experience in the Yarra Valley or Mornington Peninsula; and sketching lessons to help you capture your experiences in a unique way, while learning a lifelong skill
If you are interested in experiencing these or other customised itineraries, contact us now!
Our Suggested Experiences:
The 50th birthday party and surprise wedding which Maria organised was just perfect! A wonderful setting, relaxed yet sophisticated ambience, gorgeous food and wine and two days of unique activities. She created a lasting memory for everyone!
Maria’s knowledge and experience of travelling in Tasmania was a great bonus when it came to organising our trip. She understood what we wanted and was able to give us the right advice about where to go, where to stay, and what to do. It saved us a lot of time and effort, and made our trip so memorable!
Thanks again Maria, for organising this trip (to North Queensland) for our Anniversary. On the way home my husband remarked that it was one of the most enjoyable and relaxing breaks that we have ever taken. I would recommend Evvoke to friends and colleagues and I am keen to book again through your company in the future.
What an awesome experience we had in South Australia. Our customised tour of the Barossa Region exceeded our expectations in every way! The getaway was amazingly planned - and faultlessly executed. The accommodation, restaurants and winery tours were amazing and reflected a intimate understanding of our needs. Thanks Evoke - for an experience that we will never forget.